ARE YOU READY TO FIND YOUR TRUE VOICE USING THE ARTS?
“Through intermodal Expressive Arts, one gets a chance to become a “sensitive observer” of the internal world and respond to what is present there with more gentleness and less judgement. Arts can liberate us from negative self-talk, internal stiffness, and unrealistic expectations. What wants to express itself, expresses itself… and we can move on in life with more ease.”
For how long are you trying to fight disturbing stiffness, overwhelming numbness, and disconnection from your body? Do you feel lost, restricted, limited, and heavy? Are you bored with standard tools used in personal development that failed to bring you satisfaction and peace?
Through deep art-based work, you can discover the hidden and invisible, you can face the uncertain in a safe space of holding, you can become playful and find your true voice. This is the art of being in this world mastered through doing. Join me to encounter yourself in the action-oriented process and find your own unique ways of expression.
FIND YOUR TRUE VOICE
> WHAT MATTERS TO ME THE MOST IS TO EMPOWER PEOPLE OF VARIOUS CULTURES AND ORIGINS BY ENCOURAGING THEM TO FIND THEIR TRUE VOICE USING THE ARTS.
Art is indigenous to humans. As an active visual artist and a holder of an MA degree in Expressive Arts Therapy, I deeply believe that we all share the ability to express ourselves using the arts.
> MY MISSION IS TO SUPPORT INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE GROWTH, PROMOTE HEALTHY SELF-EXPRESSION, AND CULTIVATE A DEEP CROSS-CULTURAL CONNECTION BETWEEN PEOPLE THROUGH THE ARTS.
SAY YES TO CHANGES WITH DEEP ART-BASED WORK
Through Expressive Arts, you can explore your identity, connect with yourself and others, create more awareness, integrate existing knowledge with new discoveries, find a place of belonging, and welcome change with more ease. In the end, it is all about how you shape your story.
Deep art-based work supports personal growth by exploring various ways of expression. It can become a meaningful addition to your psychotherapy, personal development, or a group process at your organization. The method of Expressive Arts is for everyone. No previous experience with the arts is required. Just be open to coming to your senses through the arts!
WHAT DO I OFFER?
Currently, I offer both face-to-face and virtual support in the form of:
- discovery sessions for individuals and small teams
- individual coaching sessions
- gentle individual session focused on relaxation and play
- group workshops and session cycles
- community activities
In my art-based work, I mainly use the method of intermodal Expressive Arts Therapy*.
* Intermodal Expressive Arts Therapy is an art-based practice combining therapeutic approaches with self-expression. In the Expressive Arts settings, different art forms come into play to stimulate imagination and allow people to connect with their true longings.
In the action-oriented process, something surprising, touching, and beautiful can show itself: an existing resource, an undiscovered quality, a completely new perspective. In this way, people get an insight into what is needed, create more self-understanding and reconnect with themselves and the world on a deeper level. It helps them in finding more self-worth, building a long-lasting feeling of resilience and more stable relationships. Finally, they can bring the learnings from the art-based process into daily life and shape their realities in a much more caring and conscious way.
- If you are a new client, we will start our together work in 30 min. online meeting to speak about your needs and curiosities.
- In a session, we will first do a fill-in and speak about your current longings. Then, I will propose a warm-up to activate your senses and let you enter the session with more awareness. In the next phase, we will play with the arts. That can include various forms of expression like doodling, clay work, painting or mark-making, photography, movement, writing, or drama work (depending on your personal preferences).
- Finally, we will reflect together on the entire process and find out what emerged for you during the session.
- In the session, I won’t judge your behaviours, intentionally dig into your past, or interpret your artworks. Instead, I will respond to your needs, propose relevant activities, witness your creative process, and listen to the emerging narratives.
- It might happen that I will propose homework to be accomplished before our next meeting.
- Each session and workshop is different. The final shape of a session depends on your needs and the resonance between us!
- In group sessions and workshops, the process is structured in a similar way. However, it might differ a bit depending on the context.
- You will be informed in advance about the location, software, and art materials required for any of my sessions and/or workshops.
My Expressive Arts practice is supervised by a licensed Expressive Arts therapist. I guarantee the highest level of safety and confidentiality to all my clients.
If at least one of the below statements strongly resonates with you, I invite you to apply for a free 30 min. virtual call and find out if you are ready to find your true voice using the arts:
- People experiencing difficulties in adapting to new circumstances and willing to reframe their life,
- Individuals going through a major transition related to a career change, identity, move to a new place, or a cultural shock,
- International students, employees or scientists and their families settling down in a new location,
- Individuals representing minority groups and struggling to find a place of belonging in a larger community like a nation, a country, or town,
- People coming from a cross-cultural background and willing to explore their identity,
- Migrants, refugees, and expats integrating a foreign culture,
- Groups experiencing difficulties related to intercultural challenges,
- Communities needing support in expressing and acknowledging collective trauma and reconnecting with their true stories,
- Artists, designers, and other professionals feeling lost and blocked,
- People who feel limited by their own patterns of rational thinking and find it difficult to connect with their intuition,
- Individuals in the process of psychotherapy, who would like to look at their life from a different perspective, become more playful, and find new resources,
- Therapists, coaches, counsellors, social workers, and caregivers longing for more self-care, relaxation, and creative engagement.
I am bilingual in Polish and English. I also speak German on a B2 level and have the capacity to communicate with Spanish speaking clients.
SOME BENEFITS OF DEEP ART-BASED WORK
- Increases self-awareness and self-understanding,
- Helps to discover already existing and new resources,
- Teaches relaxation and body-awareness,
- Increases physical, mental, and emotional flexibility,
- Helps to deal with traumatic experiences,
- Supports coping mechanisms and builds resilience,
- Promotes openness to new experiences and healthy ways of self-expression,
- Explores relationships and improves soft skills,
- Supports team-building,
- Stimulates healthy self-expression and feeds imagination,
- Builds aesthetic responsibility,
- Excites, inspires, and empowers people to live life more fully.
In addition, the intermodal method of Expressive Arts can allow you to discover your inner “creator” and spend quality time in a non-judgmental, safe space of trust, understanding, and acceptance.
SERVICES & PRICING
> Individual Sessions (suitable for anyone)
90min. | 79€ (suitable for anyone and can cover any topic)*
I offer a free 30min. introductory conversation for new clients, and a 5% discount to all regular clients.
Such a session can bring you inspiration, insight, and a completely new perspective on what you are currently dealing with in life. For some clients, one session will be sufficient. Others will decide to stay with me for a little longer.
Many clients book individual art-based sessions to reconnect with the longings of their hearts and find their true voices. For some of my clients, Expressive Arts sessions become a fantastic addition to psychotherapy or psychiatric treatment. Whoever you are and whatever you do, you can certainly explore the world of the arts with me and benefit from the Expressive Arts process.
* Every month, I offer two spots for individual clients experiencing financial difficulties at a reduced price of 39.50€ – please contact me to learn about the details.
> Individual Sessions for Entrepreneurs
180min. | 169€ (a special offer for those who would like to develop their business identification from the true longing of their heart)*
This offering focuses on a unique art-based process that will allow you to gather meaningful information to develop a strong vision, true mission, and meaningful visual identification for your existing or emerging business. This can possibly include an inspirational map for your business, a concrete colour palette, an initial logo idea*, and useful written content for your website and other promotional materials).
- Introductory session (30 min) | Free of charge initial consult and homework
- Session 1 (120min.) | Art-based process followed by homework
- Session 2 (60min.) | Summary and outlook
* As I am a graphic designer, I can offer you help in developing, correcting, and finishing your visual identification. This process is excluded from the initial package price and is charged 50€ per hour. Minor corrections most often don’t take longer than 2 hours.
> Individual Sessions for Exhausted Professionals
120min. | 99€ (a special offer for people who feel exhausted and/or suffer from burn out)
I offer a free 30min. introductory conversation to new clients, and a 5% discount to all regular clients.
If you carry lots of responsibility and find it hard to take care of yourself, this offering is made for you! It focuses on a very specific art-based process that combines Yoga Nidra with art-based activities. These sessions are designed for those, who find it difficult to relax and rejuvenate, suffer from sleep deprivation and/or overall exhaustion and need external support to learn new self-care practices.
You CAN give yourself a gift of love and attention. The time is now:-)
> Other Individual Offerings
Please visit Yohaku Art Collective to discover more offerings for individuals and small groups.
> Art-based Sessions and Workshops for Groups
The prices of group sessions and workshops vary depending on the number of participants and the duration of the event.
Please contact me for details or visit Yohaku Art Collective to learn more about our current offerings.
> Webinars, Presentations, Seminars
The prices of webinars, presentations, and seminars vary depending on the number of participants and the duration of the event.
Visit Yohaku Art Collective to learn more about our current offerings or get in touch with me right away.
Please join me to find out how the arts could enrich your life,
– Joanna @craftyourvoice