YOGA NIDRA FOR DEEP RELAXATION & SELF-REFLECTION
If your longing is to feel at home in your body, to find an internal stillness, and to connect with yourself on a deeper level, you are in the right place. Welcome to my compassionate, safe, and embracing Yoga Nidra space!Dr Joanna Wróblewska, 2020
> YOGA NIDRA ORIGINATES FROM INDIA AND IT IS A SPECIFIC STATE OF INTERNAL AWARENESS.
It is an ancient technique using deep conscious relaxation, in which you are neither completely asleep nor really awake. During this systemic practice, one enters a state of deep conscious sleep where the senses, intellect and mind have an opportunity to relax. In that state, the brain activity reduces and the body can heal.
> IN YOGA NIDRA, ONE TURNS INWARDS AND, FOR A MOMENT, DISCONNECTS FROM THE EXTERNAL WORLD.
By observing our internal landscapes, we can calm down, deeply relax, and come back to ourselves. Through Yoga Nidra, we get a chance to create more self-awareness and reconnect with our bodies.
YOGA NIDRA CAN LEAD TO SELF-REALIZATION
Becoming free from the fluctuations of the mind and observing the Self can bring more ease and freedom in everyday life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Yoga Nidra can be practiced individually and in groups.
- I offer personalized Yoga Nidra sessions using my own unique scripts.
- You can enjoy my sessions offline and online. Both ways are equally effective, so you can choose the one that works for you the best at the moment.
- If you are a new individual client, we will start our together work in a 30min. online meeting to speak about your needs and expectations. I will explain to you how the practice of Yoga Nidra works and what is the science behind it. You will be informed about any necessary props and conditions for practicing Yoga Nidra.
- In a session, we will do a short fill-in and then move into the Yoga Nidra practice. I will guide you through it, which will last from 20-50 min. Your only task will be to relax and listen to my voice. Finally, we will close up the session with a short check out chat.
- Please note that Yoga Nidra is a technique that asks for more regular practice. To clients, who will feel confident enough to do it on their own, I will offer personalized sound recordings.
- If you prefer to practice Yoga Nidra with others, please join one of my intimate groups either online or offline.
- Anyone interested in building more self-awareness,
- Individuals who seek a deeper sense of internal stillness,
- Anyone who is tired, sleep-deprived, and finds it hard to concentrate,
- Exhausted parents of infants and drained caregivers,
- People going through difficult periods in life and those who experience a higher level of tension,
- Individuals suffering from hypertension, insomnia, trauma, burn-out, extensive stress, and anxiety,
- Scientists, researchers, educators, therapists, social workers, doctors, and other professionals who experience extended stress and carry lots of responsibility,
- People who find it hard to meditate and would like to prepare for meditation through the practice of Yoga Nidra.
Yoga Nidra can be practiced by anyone! According to Swami Satyananda (1998), “a single session of Yoga Nidra is as restful as four hours of conventional sleep”.
SOME BENEFITS OF YOGA NIDRA
- Brings a deeper sense of relaxation and peace,
- Has the potential to reconnect you with yourself,
- Encourages a state of relaxation and ease,
- Minimalizes physical, emotional, and mental tension,
- Improves sleep patterns and helps fight exhaustion,
- Supports individuals with difficult past experiences,
- Gives an opportunity to understand our own behavioural patterns,
- Helps to overcome disturbing habits,
- Calms the overactive mind,
- Prevents and lowers hypertension,
- Awakens creativity,
- Clears up tiring thoughts,
- Enhances memory and learning capacity,
- Brings people to a state of restful and harmonious being.
*The benefits of Yoga Nidra are generously confirmed by extensive psychological, medical, and neurological research.
SERVICES & PRICING (from January 2020)
> Individual Yoga Nidra Sessions
30min. | 42€ (beginner level) or 60min. | 72€ (advanced level)*
My personalized Yoga Nidra sessions are offered both offline and online. I offer a free 30min. introductory conversation to new clients, and a 5% discount to all regular clients.
Each session is designed with care and attention to address your needs. Your only task is to relax.
* Every month, I offer two spots for individual clients experiencing financial difficulties at a reduced price of 21€ (30min.) and 36€ (60min.). Please contact me to learn about the details.
> Group Yoga Nidra Sessions
GROUP #1 “Relax and Unwind” Yoga Nidra for Beginners: 30min. | 15€
GROUP #2 “In the search for Stillness” Yoga Nidra for Advanced Practitioners: 60min. | 25€
GROUP #3 “Internal Flow” Yoga Nidra combined with art-making: 90min. | 35€
I offer a 5% discount for all regular clients. Please get in touch to learn more about my offerings.
I am looking forward to welcoming you in the shared space of let go,