YOGA NIDRA FOR SELF-REFLECTION
> Yoga Nidra is a specific state of internal awareness. It is an ancient technique using conscious relaxation, in which you are neither completely asleep nor really awake.
During the systemic practice of Yoga Nidra, one enters a state of deep conscious sleep where the senses, intellect and mind have an opportunity to relax. In this state, the brain activity reduces and the body can heal.
> In Yoga Nidra, one turns inwards and, for a moment, disconnects from the external world.
By observing our internal world, we can calm down, relax, and come back to ourselves. Through Yoga Nidra, we get a chance to create more self-awareness and reconnect with our bodies.
YOGA NIDRA MEANS SELF-REALIZATION
Becoming free from the fluctuations of the mind and observing the Self can bring more ease and freedom in everyday life.
- Anyone interested in building more self-awareness,
- Individuals who seek a deeper sense of internal stillness,
- Anyone who is tired, sleep-deprived, and finds it hard to concentrate,
- Exhausted parents of infants and drained caregivers,
- People going through difficult periods in life and those who experience a high level of tension,
- Individuals suffering from insomnia, trauma, burn-out, and anxiety,
- Scientists, researchers, educators, therapists, social workers, doctors, and other professionals who experience extended stress and carry lots of responsibility.
Yoga Nidra can be practiced by anyone! According to Swami Satyananda (1998), “a single session of Yoga Nidra is as restful as four hours of conventional sleep”.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Yoga Nidra can be practiced individually and in groups.
- I offer Yoga Nidra sessions stationary and online. Both ways are equally effective, so you can choose the one that works for you the best at the moment.
- If you are a new individual client, we will start our together work from a 30min. online meeting to speak about your needs and expectations. I will explain to you how the practice of Yoga Nidra works and what is the science behind it. You will be informed about any necessary props and conditions for practicing Yoga Nidra.
- In a session, we will do a short fill-in and then move into the Yoga Nidra practice. I will guide you through it, which will last from 20-50 min. Your only task will be to relax and listen to my voice. Finally, we will close up the session with a short check out chat.
- Please note that Yoga Nidra is a technique that asks for more regular practice. To clients, who will feel confident enough to do it on their own, I will offer personalized recordings.
- If you prefer to practice Yoga Nidra in a group, please ask me about the available options.
SOME BENEFITS OF YOGA NIDRA
- Brings a deeper sense of peace,
- Has the potential to reconnect you with yourself,
- Encourages a state of relaxation and ease,
- Minimalizes physical, emotional, and mental tension,
- Improves sleep patterns and helps fight exhaustion,
- Supports individuals with difficult past experiences,
- Gives an opportunity to understand our own behavioural patterns,
- Helps to overcome disturbing habits,
- Calms the overactive mind,
- Awakens creativity,
- Clears up tiring thoughts,
- Enhances memory and learning capacity,
- Brings people to a state of restful and harmonious being,
*I am a Yoga Nidra teacher in training. This offer will be available from mid-October 2020 after I receive a certification.
SERVICES & PRICING (from mid-October 2020)
> Individual Yoga Nidra sessions
My Yoga Nidra sessions are offered both stationary and online. A 30min. individual Yoga Nidra session costs 35€, while 60min. sessions for advanced practitioners cost 60€. I offer a free 30min. introductory conversation to new clients, and a 10% discount for all regular clients.
For clients living in Poland, students, and individuals experiencing serious financial difficulties, I offer sessions at a reduced price of 17.50€ (30min.) and 37.50€ (60min.).
> Group Yoga Nidra sessions
Prices of group sessions vary depending on the number of participants and the duration of the practice. Please contact me for details.