DO YOU GIVE ART CLASSES AND/OR WORKSHOPS?
WHAT KIND OF ART CLASSES AND/OR WORKSHOPS DO YOU GIVE?
- Individual consults focused on creative self-development,
- Workshops and art classes for groups of various ages in photography, art journaling, and mixed media techniques,
- Lectures and art courses on art history, photography, graphic design, and composition in visual arts.
HOW TO FIND EVENTS ORGANIZED BY YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE?
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
I am a PhD in visual arts, with more than 10 years of experience in higher education. Please find the extensive list of courses conducted by me so far here. I am also a certified CRKBO teacher, which means that I passed an official Dutch educational audit.
ORIGINAL ART AND PRINTS
DO YOU DO COMMISSIONS?
Yes, please enquire through contact.
DO YOU HAVE ANY CERAMIC ART FOR SALE RIGHT NOW?
Yes, please enquire through contact to learn about my unique ceramic art collection and prices.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ORIGINAL PAINTINGS FOR SALE RIGHT NOW?
Not all paintings shown on this website are available. To learn more, please enquire through contact.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOTOGRAPHS FOR SALE RIGHT NOW?
All photographs can be ordered in a choice of sizes. To learn more, please enquire through contact.
WHAT MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES DO YOU USE?
- I create 100% handbuilt ceramic pieces using high-quality clay and safe, certified glazes. My products are food-safe unless otherwise stated,
- For my mixed media paintings, I use mostly liquid acrylics, acrylic paints, crayons, and watercolour pencils. Many of my pieces are collages made using photographs and paper,
- I use various surface design and graphic design techniques to achieve unique effects in my digital photographs.
WHAT TYPE OF PRINTS DO YOU CREATE?
That depends on the agreement with the client. My photographs and graphics can be printed on various materials like paper, aluminium, wood, canvas or pvc board.
DO YOU MAKE PRINTS OF ALL YOUR ORIGINAL PIECES?
No, only certain pieces are reproduced as a print. To learn more, please enquire through contact.
DO THE PRINTS COME FRAMED?
That depends on the agreement with the client.
DO YOU SIGN YOUR PRINTS?
If not signed on the front, my prints have a sticker on the back with all required data and my original signature.
I LOVE THIS PRINT, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE ANOTHER FORMAT – IS THIS POSSIBLE?
No, sorry, I don’t crop any of my works.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, I do ship to every country in the world. Shipping costs depend on the size of package and destination.
HOW DO YOU SHIP YOUR PAINTINGS/PRINTS?
All pieces are packed very carefully in hard cardboard envelopes or boxes.
I HAVE PLACED MY ORDER, WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT MY ARTWORK?
That depends on the agreement with the client. Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details, delivery takes between 5-10 business days depending on the destination.
WHAT IF MY PIECE GETS LOST OR DAMAGED?
If your piece gets lost or damaged, I offer a replacement or full refund.
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND?
Please make purchases consciously and with care, as in this case I don’t offer a refund. In some cases, it is possible to exchange the product to another one. That depends on the agreement with the client.