Very early on during my undergraduate studies, I started running workshops. Eventually, I became a professional art educator, designing and teaching courses for various target groups. In this way, I learned about strengths and weaknesses of art in education. Working with students of various nationalities and cultures, forced me to ask questions about the nature and goals of education in general and art education in particular. My intention is to introduce to both students and clients process-oriented methods of learning that result in more creative solutions. Playfulness, the joy of creation, and the openness to new ideas and experiments are the most important qualities that I offer to my scholars. For more information about my professional experiences please read the FAQs here below.
DO YOU GIVE ART CLASSES AND/OR WORKSHOPS?
WHAT KIND OF ART CLASSES AND/OR WORKSHOPS DO YOU GIVE?
- Individual and group sessions focused on creative self-development,
- Workshops and art classes for groups of various ages in photography, art journaling, and mixed-media techniques,
- Lectures and art courses on art history, photography, graphic techniques, and design principles.
HOW TO FIND EVENTS ORGANIZED BY YOU IN THE NEAREST FUTURE?
WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS?
I am a PhD in visual arts, with more than 10 years of experience in higher education. Please find the extensive list of courses conducted by me so far here. I am also a certified CRKBO teacher, which means that I passed an official Dutch educational audit. Lately, I have obtained a Certificate Expressive Arts from the step ahead Expressive Arts Institute in Berlin, Germany.
– study Expressive Arts Therapy at the step ahead Expressive Arts Institute Berlin, Berlin, Germany
– Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON, Canada
– CAF+KA (Contemporary Art Forum Kitchener + Area), Kitchener, ON, Canada
– Button Factory Arts, Waterloo, ON, Canada
– Cambridge Centre for the Arts, Cambridge, ON, Canada
– Alternatives Journal, Kitchener, ON, Canada
– SAE Online Magazine, SAE Institute Europe
– DIY Textile School, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– SAE Institute, the Netherlands
– the FOTOfactory, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
– Jan Matejko Academy of Fine Arts (Faculty of Industrial Design), Kraków, Poland
– Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland
– Children’s Creative Art Centre and Gallery, Toruń, Poland
*Resumé in a PDF format will be sent on your written request.